Consumer Credit Counseling Foundation, Inc. (CCCF) is committed to making our website accessible to all users, regardless of ability or technology. We strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA standards for website accessibility.
Our website has been designed to be user friendly and accessible to users with disabilities. We have taken the following steps to make our website as accessible as possible:
- We have tested our website with a variety of assistive technology to ensure compatibility. This includes the widely-used UserWay Website Accessibility Widget software, which users can access at https://userway.org/widget/
- We have tested our website with different browsers, operating systems, and devices to ensure maximum compatibility.
- We have incorporated features into our website to make it easier to navigate and read, such as contrast options, font size customization, and keyboard shortcuts.
- We have provided alternative text to images, video, and other content to ensure that users with visual impairments can access the information.
- We have provided transcripts for audio and video content to ensure that users with hearing impairments can access the information.
- We have used clear and simple language to ensure that users with cognitive impairments can understand the content.
- We have provided clear instructions for filling out forms and providing feedback.
- We have provided an easy way for users to report any accessibility issues.
- We are committed to continually improving the accessibility of our website and welcome feedback from our users.
If you have questions or comments about the accessibility of our website, please contact us via email at email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at
(800) 656-6207. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm Pacific Time. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays.